This program is designed for new players interested in learning the sport of ice hockey ages 9-16. This is not a
traveling hockey program. Focus will be on fundamental skating development, equipment fit and selection, basic
hockey skills, mini/half ice games and having fun. This will also be an open opportunity for other players who are
interested in learning basic goaltending skills (not meant for actual travel team goalies).
Our goal is to work towards creating an in-house recreational program with multiple teams at each age group.
Fall session will consist of 2 sessions per week (16 total). Winter session TBD (1-2 sessions per week).
All players must dress in full hockey gear. Used hockey gear sale at Campion Arena Sunday 9/11 @ 10am
• Helmet with full face shield
• Shoulder pads, elbow pads, hockey gloves, hockey pants, shinguards
• Athletic jock/jill (with Velcro tabs to hold up hockey socks)
• Hockey skates
• Hockey stick
Head coach – Spencer Zaha
Assistant coach – Dave Hansen
Youth Mentoring – We plan to include experienced youth hockey players to utilize their skills and knowledge to
assist and mentor these new up & coming hockey players.
Fall Session $150.00 Winter Session - TBD
• 16 total 1 hour sessions (2x a week)
• Fee includes “Wild Academy” jersey and socks
• All players must register with USA Hockey. (not included) https://membership.usahockey.com/
• Wild Academy registration date Sept 6th
Registration Now OPEN